Union City, NJ
type: Cooperative apartment corporation
managing agent, concierge, superintendent, full maintenance and
# of floors: 22
# of apartments: 315
owner occupied: approx. 85%
Sponsor owned: 0%
financing allowed: 80%
- At least three years subleasing allowed after two years' ownership
maintenance includes real estate taxes, all utilities, central
A/C, heat, water, electricity, high-speed Internet, and TV with HBO & Showtime
Authority buses at front door during rush hour
- Free rush hour shuttles to PATH, Light Rail, and NY Waterway Ferry
short blocks to all-day/eve NYC and Hoboken buses
room available on premises for $240/yr.
available on premises for $150/mo.
- Free limited storage available to residents on each floor
- Private on-site
storage available for approx. $80-90/mo.
- Bicycle storage available for $40/yr.
- Laundry machines on every floor
- Amazon Hub on lobby level
- Free use of seasonal swimming pool
- Free community herb garden available for all residents' use
- Weekday dry cleaning pickup/drop-off service available
policy: No dogs
The above information, while deemed from reliable
sources, is subject to errors, omissions, or
change of terms without notice.
nor owners make any representation as to the accuracy hereof. © 2002-2019 Hudson View Realty, LLC