TROY TOWERS BUILDING INFO
See info for Renters
Union City, NJ
full building description & more photos
See general building floor plan
type: Cooperative apartment corporation
managing agent, concierge, superintendent, full maintenance and
# of floors: 22
# of apartments: 311
owner occupied: approx. 90%
Sponsor owned: 0%
financing allowed: 80%
- At least three years subleasing allowed after two years' ownership
maintenance includes real estate taxes, all utilities, central
A/C, heat, water, electricity, high-speed Internet, and cable TV with two boxes and HBO/Showtime
Authority buses at front door during rush hour
- Free morning rush hour shuttles to PATH
- 3 short blocks to all-day/eve NYC and Hoboken buses
room available on premises for $240/yr.
available on premises for $150/mo.
- Bicycle storage available for $120/yr.
- Personal storage rental on-site, as available
- Laundry machines on every floor
- Amazon Hub on lobby level
- Free use of seasonal swimming pool + one guest
- Weekday dry cleaning pickup/drop-off service available
policy: cats, birds, fish OK; one dog per apartment
House Rules & Regulations
Coop Policies Checklist
Renovation procedures & policies
Union City information
Union City schools
About Coops & Condos
*The above information and offerings, while deemed from reliable
sources, are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, rental,
change of terms, or withdrawal without notice.
nor owners make any representation as to the accuracy hereof.
© 2023 Hudson View Realty, LLC