Union City, NJ
type: Cooperative apartment corporation
managing agent, concierge, superintendent, full maintenance and
# of floors: 22
# of apartments: 311
owner occupied: approx. 90%
Sponsor owned: 0%
financing allowed: 80%
- At least three years subleasing allowed after two years' ownership
maintenance includes real estate taxes, all utilities, central
A/C, heat, water, electricity, high-speed Internet, and cable TV with two boxes and HBO/Showtime
Authority buses at front door during rush hour
- Free morning rush hour shuttles to PATH
short blocks to all-day/eve NYC and Hoboken buses
room available on premises for $240/yr.
available on premises for $150/mo.
- Bicycle storage available for $40/yr.
- Laundry machines on every floor
- Amazon Hub on lobby level
- Free use of seasonal swimming pool
- Weekday dry cleaning pickup/drop-off service available
policy: cats, birds, fish OK; one dog per apartment
The above information and offerings, while deemed from reliable
sources, are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, rental,
change of terms, or withdrawal without notice.
nor owners make any representation as to the accuracy hereof.
All photos and content on this site © 2021 Hudson View Realty, LLC